Your privacy is important to Flying Meat Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Flying Meat Inc collects, and the ways in which Flying Meat Inc uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Flying Meat Inc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- If you purchase a product from our online store, we will ask for your address for the purposes of applying taxes to residents of Washington State, and for fraud detection when using a credit card to purchase a product.
- If you sign up to receive our periodic newsletter, you will receive the newsletter via the email provided.
- If you participate in the Flying Meat forums, you will create additional user-generated content, which is used for the forum only.
- We do not collect any information on other visitors to the website.
Data Retention Policy
Securing your data
Flying Meat Inc will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
(1) Flying Meat Inc does not track users who interact with its website across the web, and therefore does not use “do not track” signals.
(2) Flying Meat Inc does not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information from users on any Flying Meat Inc website for third party use through advertising technologies.